Start a new career with us
We’re looking for a Software Solutions Consultant to join our team
In Omnios we specialize in the implementation of Artificial Intelligence in process optimisation and information processing. We partner with big companies from fast moving sectors accelerating and standardizing their decision making through our own NLP algorithms and dynamic dashboards that gather and filter the information they require.
Our goal is to reduce the time of search and analysis of information, allowing our customers to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the decisions they make.
You would be joining a young team and working on fun and interesting projects from day 1, having a real impact in the project and pushing the current limits of AI, natural language processing and analytics.
As part of the sales department, you will be working side by side with the CSO of Omnios involved in the search for and acquisition of new customers as well as in dealing with them throughout the whole process of product creation and delivery.
- New leads identification.
- Preparation and standardization of commercial resources (presentations, documents, demos, mails) aimed at attracting and maintaining leads.
- Maintaining the entire sales process related with new customers from challenge uptake to detection needs, proposal definition, preparation of the commercial offer and follow-up of the project status.
- Prioritize solution features based on customer feedback.
- Structure and transfer customer requirements to the Tech Lead and Product Owners and periodically monitor the performance of the project.
- Detection of new challenges and needs in order to provide new functionalities to the solution provided.
- Monitoring of the project once it has been delivered in order to resolve any incidents arising from its maintenance.
What you’ve got:
- At least 3 years of experience as Project Manager, Business Developer or Business analyst or consultant being in contact with clients and product teams.
- Fluent both in oral and written English and Spanish.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar.
- Able to anticipate possible problems and detect opportunities, as well as decision power and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, with an outgoing personality, business oriented, well organized, and analytic person.
- Exceptional communications/interpersonal skills to clearly articulate ideas and highlight outputs.
- Experience in an IT company will be a plus.
You have experience with:
- Working with Jira or any other agile project management software.
- 2 years of experience managing software development projects.
- Agile methodologies.
- Teamwork and cooperating in dynamic environments.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + extra bonus related to new customer generation.
- Flexible schedule (38h):
Monday to Thursday: check-in 08:00h-09.30h.
Fridays: from 09:00h to 15:00h.
- 2 remote days per week.
- 23 vacation days per year + 1 for your birthday.
- 2 weeks fully remote so that you can work from anywhere.
- Knowledge-sharing culture, learn from your colleagues, but also, teach them.
- Young, friendly and flexible work environment.
- Team building activities.
- Wide and comfortable office in the center of Barcelona.